Where Roland Buresund tells the world his opinions, regardless of if it wants to hear it :-)
After being extremely frustrated with trying to follow instructions and get tinyMCE working with the Django-CMS (equivalent to Plone's kupu-integration), I decided to call it quits for now. Maybe Django-CMS is the best thing since sliced bread, but if I can't get something basic like this to work, then it has to mature a bit more.
Well, all it took was updating a Plone-component (qPloneTabs) to make it IE7 compatible (which affected some IE6 as well). There are still some design issues when using the MS IE, that are not present in Konqueror, Safari or Firefox usage, which I'll look into as soon as I have some spare time, but at least it work now (if not, please contact me directly).
It has been brought to my attention that certain versions of MS Internet Explorer can't view my pages. Unfortunately, the version I have access to, manage it, but it has been proven to be a problem. Investigations are on-going on the root-cause and what to do about it.
Thanks to the switch from pyAmazon to pyAWS, I managed to get the links to Amazon.com working again (and the nice book images). As an added extra, if the book is not found in amazon.com, I double check if it is present in amazon.co.uk (where I also buys books from), so when you see prices, check if it is a Pound sign (£) or a Dollar sign ($) before the amount.